smf and rc.d

Working an issue with wiz@ it was determined that there is a package time issue when,
for example on SunOS, INIT_SYSTEM is "smf".

Packaging doesn't deal with the rc.d file correctly.

At packaging time, I believe there should be nothing changed with the rc.d stuff
but, in addition, smf should be dealt with.

At "real" install time, INIT_SYSTEM should determine whether to install the packages rc.d
files to RCD_SCRIPTS_DIR or to install the smf file. I believe share/examples should always have both.

--
Richard PALO