Re: sysutils/dbus 1.10.0 problems

To me the big issue is that if files are installed under share, then the
user must not modify them.  It seems that if you want to modify config,
you put a config file in etc, and that's read instead of the one in
share.  So the files in share are not really "config files" in the usual
sense.  So I think they shouldn't use CONF_FILES.  Basically the
following three should always go together:

  being in etc (PKG_SYSCONFBASE really)
  being user modifable
  CONF_FILES

So we need to be clear on whether these files in share can be modified
by the user or not.