Re: gtk3+ broken on OSX due to epoxy update

Matthias Scheler <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost> writes:

> On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 03:29:18PM +0200, Tobias Nygren wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 09:07:17 -0400
>> Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> > I reverted upstream's disabling of glx, and that allows gtk3 to build
>> > and package.  It is basically going back mac/glx-wise to how things were
>> > before the update, and the rest of the 1.2->1.3.1 changes seem totally
>> > fine.  What do you think about this patch?
>>
>> I'm fine with it as long as it works for tron@.
>> There was some problem? See PR pkg/50238.
>
> Greg's patch looks more comprehensive than my attempt. If it builds
> for him it should be committed against PR pkg/50238. I'll provide
> feedback afterwards.

I've committed it, and I closed the PR because I had the exact same
failure you reported.

We can figure out what to do longer term about x, quartz, and
wiresshark, but that's pretty clearly a post-branch issue.  Now
mac/x-wise we're back to where we were before the libepoxy update, which
seems like a reasonable situation.

Thanks for the review.