Re: Prefixing PHP packages with ${PHP_PKG_PREFIX}

On 02/09/15 03:44, Takahiro Kambe wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

And I'll change these packages by adding simply ${PHP_PKG_PREFIX} to
PKGNAME.  (No PKGPATH change.)

o PKGNAME prefix with ${PHP_PKG_PREFIX}
o TBD

	security/zoneminder

I'm not sure if ZoneMinder is the odd package out, but it would be wrong to prefix it with the PHP version. The PHP dependency is actually controlled by a package option, it's legal to build the package without Apache/PHP bits explicitly enabled, and thus no PHP dependency at all.

If prefixing becomes a hard rule, I'd say ZoneMinder should be split into component packages - the web front end one getting the prefixication.