Re: CVS commit: wip/task

On 29-Aug-2015 02:59:46, David Holland wrote:
On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 07:12:53PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:

> What you need to do is to implement better compiler selection logic :-)
> This is a known issue.  Part of the problem is that newer/higher is not
> always better.   So really we need a min required, and perhaps a list of
> incomptible above that.

GCC_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED? :-)

Someone(TM) really needs to deal with this one of these years;
unfortunately I hear that Someone(TM) is pretty occupied...

Ok, thanks, as long as I'm not missing anything existing. I might have a look into this, but not promising I have the skill or the time. It's already become and itch though...