[HEADS UP] wip accounts -- SSH keys request

Hi!

To get access to the new wip repository, please send me:

* your suggested username (ending in "-git", e.g. "wiz-git")

  This will only be used for pushing your changes, so you can have a
  proper Name <email> in your commits.

* your SSH public key

  e.g., ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub or make a separate one for this

No ETA yet, but sending this now will make sure that you'll have
access from the first day on :)

If you haven't done so already, also send me your corrections for the
authorlist used in the migration, see
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2015/08/11/msg021991.html

Thanks,
 Thomas