[HEADS UP] wip migration: please help with authors list

Hi!

For the migration for pkgsrc-wip away from CVS[1], I'd like to have more
useful committer emails than the @users.sf.net ones which are usually
not even mail-enabled by default (i.e., bounce by default).

If you've been a wip committer, please take a look at

http://wiki.netbsd.org/users/wiz/authorslist/

and edit it, leave a comment, or mail me if your name has changed or
you have a more useful email address than the one mentioned there.[2]

Thank you,
 Thomas

[1] http://wiki.netbsd.org/users/wiz/wip-migration/
    but make a separate thread if you want to discuss that

[2] I'm not sure which email addresses people are comfortable with for
sharing, this is why I ask explicitly instead of going over my email
archives; worst case, the @users.sf.net ones are public anyway, and
we'll leave those in.