Re: Improving security for pkgsrc

For me to be ok with committing this, it needs to default to not doing
anything different.  Plus there were comments about finding paxctl like
the other tools in platform, vs hardcoding NetBSD.

I think there should be a pkg-settable variable to omit all of this for
an entire package.

I am not clear if in your patch there is a PKGSRC_USE_PAX that needs to
be enabled before things change, or if you are trying to turn things on
by deafult.

So feel free to post a complete patch of what you want to change,
hopefully with the above addressed.  I really do not want to have things
flipped on by default without much more testing and broader consensus.

I would also like to hear what others think.