Packaging pear-Net_LDAP3

Hello

Roundcube 1.1.1 (already in pkgsrc) requires pear-Net_LDAP3 for its LDAP
directory feature.

First this pear-Net_LDAP3 project is quite secretive. I found no
download page, but after quite some search, I managed to create a
release taball this way:

git clone -b pear-Net-LDAP3-1.0.3 \
    https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/PNL/php-net_ldap.git Net_LDAP3-1.0.3
tar -czf Net_LDAP3-1.0.3.tgz Net_LDAP3-1.0.3

Next I tried making pkgsrc/net/pear-Net_LDAP3 from
pkgsrc/net/pear-Net_LDAP2 but I stumble on this problem: Net_LDAP3-1.0.3
does not contain a package.xml file but instead a composer.json file.

This seems to be aimed at yet another package manager named Composer. It
seems pkgsrc has no support for it yet.

Questions:
- Are there some Composer packages managed by pkgsrc I could start from?
- Is there a way to convert this composer.json into package.xml?
- or is pear able to use a composer.json?

Or asked in another way: how can I deal with that stuff?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz