qmake -query QT_INSTALL_CONFIGURATION

There is something wrong with the xdg dir:

$ /usr/pkg/qt5/bin/qmake -query QT_INSTALL_CONFIGURATION
/usr/pkg/qt5/etc/xdg

$ /usr/pkg/qt4/bin/qmake -query QT_INSTALL_CONFIGURATION
/etc/xdg

I assume that both should use $PREFIX/etc/xdg. Using /etc looks
inapropraite as it prevents from multiple releases of pkgsrc and
interferes with a host. /usr/pkg/qt5/etc/xdg is just plain wrong,
as xdg is under wrong prefix. Am I right?

For now I'm using $PREFIX/etc/xdg for LXQt and it seems reasonable.

I filed a but [1] at GH and before I will reply to the question
there I would like to get it synced here in pkgsrc.

Thanks!

[1] https://github.com/lxde/lxqt/issues/651#issuecomment-105314627