Re: Adding Bitrig support

Sorry to be a squeaky wheel on this. I know you're busy and must have more
interesting issues to sort than reviewing patches for a system you don't use
in all likelihood. However, it is sort of interesting to some of us, we stand
to gain a bit in having this support, and risk very little in adding it.

Just simple yes/no questions:

1) Can sevan@'s patches be integrated:

http://www.netbsd.org/~sevan/bitrig-pkgsrc.txt

2) Can his patches to that gettext package, which were referenced in private
mail and perhaps somewhere else which i don't monitor, be integrated too?

As is evident from his bulk build reports on pkgsrc-bulk@, these patches work quite well, were merged with master (at that time), and made further improvements. I don't believe there were any other concerns raised.