Re: pkgsrc on Linux/PowerPC64LE (Power8)

On 7 May 2015 at 20:21, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
> On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 09:17:24PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
>> Depends, both variants are supported by IBM.
>
> Yes, but the non-qualified name should be big endian (for powerpc).

Opted for dropping the sed addition to mk/bsd.prefs.mk & used
powerpc64le in mk/platform/Linux.mk.
OpenSSL now doesn't try to compile with -DB_ENDIAN :)
With libnbcompat & pkg_install built with -O0 I have the pbulk env
setup and the bulkbuild is at currently at the scan stage.

Sevan / Venture37