Request for review, keybinder and terminator

I request for review of:
- wip/keybinder,
- wip/py-keybinder,
- wip/lua-keybinder,
- wip/py-terminator.

Tested on NetBSD-current/amd64.
I use wip/py-terminator since its inception in wip (March 2013) and I report that it works.

Possible problems:
1. keybinder is pretty dead, upstream orphaned it pulling it out from the original home-page. For this reason there is no GTK3+ version installed, as GTK+2 terminator is for now the only consumer of it.
2. When installing wip/py-terminator as the first package it reports missing keybinder. I don't know what's wrong?

This is my x virtual terminal of choice and I would like to move it finally from wip to pkgsrc.