polkit vs PolicyKit

Hi!

While investigating this entry in pkg-vulnerabilities

policykit-[0-9]*    privilege-escalation
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2013-4288

I found out that none of the patches apply, because the CVE is really
for a different thing, namely polkit.

According to https://drfav.wordpress.com/2009/12/22/polkit-and-kde-lets-make-the-point-of-the-situation/,
PolicyKit is now called polkit and has a different API. Now pkgsrc
contains PolicyKit-0.9 but not polkit; wip/polkit has been deleted by
Obache-san, saying "imported to main repository." but I believe he
also confused the two.

So:

1) If no one objects, I am going to change the vulnerabilities entry
to polkit-[0-9]*.
2) Do we want to replace PolicyKit with polkit? What is going to break if we do?

(Although it seems that Policykit and polkit can coexist, as the file
names are different.)

--Benny.