libressl status

I see libressl is in wip with some recent discussion on the list. Is
there any idea yet when it might get moved to production? The latest
openntpd has an optional dependency on libtls (part of libressl). It
will work without it, but the new TLS constraint option won't be
available. In the long run, I'm thinking of making tls support an option
for the openntpd package which will pull in libressl if enabled.

If libressl will likely get promoted relatively soon, I'll probably
just wait for it to show up, otherwise I might create an openntpd
package in wip to play with the libtls support.

Thanks...