RE: add tenshi package to pkgsrc

The original wip tenshi package used that syntax. I was looking through the
pkgsrc developers guide and didn't see it, perhaps I missed it, but it
seemed like the more generic syntax was preferred.

I went ahead and updated to use the simpler syntax, tested, and pushed to
wip.

> Otherwise it looks ok to me and packages fine; no evaluation of its
> actual usefulness done :)

I've installed it on my systems, it seems to be working fine. What is the
process for getting it into production pkgsrc once reviewed in wip?

Thanks.