openntpd

After a long hiatus, there is a new portable openntpd release available. The
maintainer of the current version is listed as pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost, I
was just wondering if there is somebody in particular that usually takes
care of it. I just finished packaging the new version for Gentoo linux, so
if nobody else plans to look at it anytime soon I'd be interested in
updating it in pkgsrc.

What is the procedure for updating an existing production pkgsrc package via
wip? Do you just copy over the existing directory from pkgsrc current and
add it like a new package to wip?

Thanks...