smf manifests in pkgsrc

I've used postfix from pkgsrc on Solaris and derivatives for quite some
time, with a local smf manifest I wrote to control them. I noticed when
I recently updated postfix that pkgsrc now installs an smf manifest
itself, which is cool.

However, the FMRI of the pkgsrc postfix package is
svc:/pkgsrc/postfix:default. The FMRI of the bundled sendmail service is
svc:/network/smtp:sendmail. The local smf manifest I had been using with
pkgsrc postfix uses a FMRI of svc:/network/smtp:postfix.

For some random service not provided by the OS, it doesn't really
matter. But if somebody is installing postfix, they're no doubt using it
to replace the native sendmail package. Other services that need mail
typically depend on the generic FMRI svc:/network/smtp, a dependency
that is met by the specific instance svc:/network/smtp:postfix, but not
by svc:/pkgsrc/postfix:default. So when you try to start one of those
services, it either fails to start because of a missing dependency or
tries to start svc:/network/smtp:sendmail which conflicts with postfix.

Is there any chance that for services that replace existing OS services,
there could be a policy of using an FMRI whose generic part matches the
OS service, and just uses a different instance name? For example:

svc:/network/smtp:pkgsrc-postfix
svc:/network/ntp:pkgsrc-openntpd
svc:/system/system-log:pkgsrc-syslog-ng

Thanks...