Re: Building Abiword 3.0.0 fails in build stage

Just a quick update. I have built the package abiword-3.0.0 with all
plugins and it runs fine until one saves a document. Then it crashes
and segfaults. I had more or less the same problem with Abiword v2.8.
I am not going any further with this package, but I could try to
upgrade the existing one keeping plugins and abiword separate. If
anybody wants the related files, please mail me off list.