Re: 7.0 and libxcb.so.1 vs libxcb.so.2

On 12/11/14 5:51 PM, Andrew Cagney wrote:
On 10 December 2014 at 17:19, Jeff Rizzo <riz%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
These are packages I built so something would be available during the beta
period.  Clearly, I need to update these. :)
I suspected as much.  Appreciated.

I'll get started on it, though "soon" the official project hosts should
start building binpkgs for amd64.
Thanks.  It will save me having to wait for "soon", and anything is
quicker than my netbook.

I've updated the packages with a new bulk build - but it seems a bunch didn't build (I haven't investigated yet, but it looks like cairo, maybe) so I left the old packages in /pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/x86_64/7.0_BETA_riz for now in case someone wants those.

The bulk build report is here if anyone wants to beat me to it:

http://www.tastylime.net/netbsd/bulk/amd64/20141211.1723/meta/report.html

+j