Re: wip/radare2 request for review

On Thu, 4 Dec 2014 04:45:03 +0100
"Kamil Rytarowski" <n54%gmx.com@localhost> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> wip/radare2 needs to be improved in general for NetBSD.
> I will focus on collaboration with upstream on resolving these issues,
> and merging them with the next release.
>
> I request for a review of wip/capstone, a dependency of wip/radare2.
>
> Regards,

I tried to build capstone on NetBSD-6.1.5 and it builds.
The pkg-config overide doesn't work correctly since capstone.pc
doesn't exist when the overide is done.
capstone.pc is created during the build step so putting
PKGCONFIG_OVERRIDE_STAGE= post-build
in Makefile fixes this (see mk/configure/pkg-config-override.mk).

Regards,
Niclas