gettext-lib undeclared C++ dependency

Hi!

I am trying to build lang/gcc44 (with a new patch set) on a MirBSD system that does not have a C++ compiler -- precisely so that I can have one.

However, one of the dependencies (bison) pulls in gettext. And the configure phase of gettext-lib stops when no C++ compiler is found. The thing that fails is the libasprintf sub-configure.

Any ideas? I will try to make NLS an option in bison. At the very least, C++ should be added to the languages for gettext-lib.

--Benny.