Re: [meiwaku] binary pkg "variants" ?

http://www.netbsd.org/~tho/0001-pkgtools-pkg_install-Factorize-code-adding-a-version.patch

http://www.netbsd.org/~tho/0002-pkgtools-pkg_install-Do-not-reinvent-pkg_match-for-m.patch

http://www.netbsd.org/~tho/0003-pkgtools-pkg_install-Introduce-the-tags-package-suff.patch

On Tuesday, at 13:22, Ryo ONODERA wrote:
| Another freeze has started...
| What is the stopper of this change.
| If there is no stopper, please commit just after freeze end.

Hi,

Last time this was discussed, I more or less understood the conclusions as:
 - This functionality is not really needed
 - The efficiency of my proposed implementation is questionable (scalability,
   in particular)

Which are both valid points. Here is the thread:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2014/01/18/msg012591.html

But I'm ready to discuss this again :)