rollback print/cups for pkgsrc-2014Q2?

I've just spent the weekend trying to (re)create a working CUPS
print server from the recently updated (to 1.7.3) print/cups package.

After futzing and fighting with it for most of the weekend, I
was unable to create a working print server.  With the previous
version, it was working fine. Fundementally, it's *bad* when it
can't even print a test page on a postscript printer.

To that end, I rolled my own CUPS print server back to the
1.5.4nb11 package that was on the -2014Q1 branch.

In the interest of making sure our users have a working print
server once they upgrade to the pkgsrc-2014Q2 branch, I'd
strongly recommend we roll back the print/cups package to
1.5.4nb11.

Other opinions?

Thanks,
        Eric