Re: wip/webkit-gtk-2.4.3: testing needed

Hello Thomas,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 03:39:44PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I've tried out wip/webkit-gtk with finance/gnucash, and it works fine.
> (I had to fix webkit-gtk's PLIST, the fix is committed.)
I'm happy to listen that!

If you have free time and you would like to test it further please let
me know if you have also noticed that with javascript wip/webkit-gtk is
much slower than www/webkit-gtk (I'm not sure if finance/gnucash uses
javascript engine, though).
A small package without further dependencies is wip/vimb.

Thank you for reporting that!
Ciao,
L.