lang/clang without address sanitize?

Hi,

I currently play on a lot of platform with different compilers to improve a
maintenance release of libstatgrab.
Most issues are on Linux and Solaris - because there was no extensive testing
as on NetBSD (thanks to Martin Husemann) or FreeBSD, but they're widely used.
So I tried clang from pkgsrc in addition to system compilers:

clang -O2 -g -fsanitize=address test.c
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find
/opt/pkg/bin/../lib/clang/3.4/lib/linux/libclang_rt.asan-x86_64.a: No such file
or directory

http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html mentions "compiler-rt" being required.
Anyone objects when I added support for it to lang/clang (I can test it for
NetBSD 6.1, Debian 7.5, MacOS X 10.9 only - on Solaris 11 it don't build with
SunPro and I don't have more test platforms at the moment). I would also take
the chance to update cfe+llvm to 3.4.1.

Cheers
--
Jens Rehsack