Re: default pkgsrc font path

On Sat, 24 May 2014 16:16:19 +0900, Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost>
wrote:

Hi!

We seem to be using two font paths in pkgsrc:
lib/X11/fonts
share/fonts/X11

I'm not really sure why that is so, and think that one would be better.
Which one though?

Comments?

As far as I remember...
 Only former was used in pkgsrc.
 With last update of font packages from xorg, switched to later.
And
 Even USE_X11BASE=yes, packages will be installed in LOCALBASE now
 (X11PREFIX=${LOCALBASE} in mk/bsd.prefs.mk).

So I feel no need to keep former location in pkgsrc, and USE_X11BASE
is useless (or unwanted brokenness with USE_X11BASE=yes?).

--
OBATA Akio / obata%lins.jp@localhost