(lang/python27) Problems with OpenSSL search path on MirBSD

Hi!

In my current bulk build, the build of python27 is failing due to some
extra files in lib-dynload (_sha256.so and _sha512.so). AFAICS, they
are built if the OpenSSL version is too old. However, the build is
supposed to use OpenSSL from pkgsrc:

$ bmake show-var VARNAME=USE_BUILTIN.openssl
no

I added a little print debugging to setup.py and get:

**** opensslv_h = ['/usr/include']
**** openssl_ver = 0x9070df

... which is the builtin OpenSSL. Any ideas on why it is not picking
up the opensslv.h from the buildlink path (which is there, I checked)?

--Benny.