Is fontconfig supposed to link against libbz2?

Hi,

I am investigating the first build failures in my MirBSD/i386 bulk
build. I noticed that fontconfig fails to link its shared library.
There is a libtool message stating that there is no dynamic library
for -lbz2.

Adding achivers/bzip2/buildlink3.mk to the Makefile makes the package
build. But is this supposed to happen? I noticed that libfontconfig
links against freetype2, which does have a bzip2 dependency. And
libfreetype2.la contains the line

dependency_libs='-L/usr/pkg/lib -lz -lbz2'

which is where that dependency is picked up.

Or does that mean that there is a problem with the libtool platform
support again? It would not be the first time :(.

--Benny.

--
The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical
work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work