Re: Upcoming freeze in preparation for pkgsrc-2014Q1 branch

obata@ wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:25:55 +0900, Izumi Tsutsui
> <> wrote:
> > On the other hand, you have explicitly removed description of
> > leaf/non-leaf packages, so I thought something was changed by PMC
> > in this 2014Q1.
> I believe that following is the official pkgsrc freeze guidelines:

Well, very few people refer the guideline so
I always wonder if it (and other guidelines) are
valid or obsolete..

> If the rule had been changed, it should be updated.
> If upcoming freeze specific rule exists, it should be noticed clearly.

No response from PMC in the last thread,
so I asked PMC's conclusion.

Even if the answer is "nothing will be changed," it's fine for me.

Izumi Tsutsui