Removing mk/wrapper/scan -v handling

I'd like to commit this changeset:

https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/commit/cc7823ea2756e86313543e1182c156ed07c14f42

The issue is that mk/wrapper/scan discards any additional wrapper
arguments when -v is used.  This has the unfortunate side-effect of
breaking CMake packages which call 'gcc -v' to detect certain compiler
parameters, when using a single system compiler to build different ABI
package sets.

This can be observed in our upstream-trunk32 bulk builds, where
graphics/opencv fails because the system gcc produces 64-bit by
default whereas that package set is ABI=32.

We've been running this for a couple of releases now and haven't
observed any negative fallout, however I'd like to offer it up for
review before committing as there may be corner cases we are not aware
of.

The scan script itself is retained, even though it effectively becomes
a nop, as it is still useful for hooking in certain functions, for
example we use it in these changes:

https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/commit/65074af3924bfe2be224f1dba2cd140f3181eda7

https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/commit/21326772d1917a6ab140ac619030470aa1cc6370

https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/commit/bcdbe79b8c60ae08b1b6864bf4673bee9b81d9ce

Those changesets can be discussed separately if they are deemed to be
of general interest.

Thanks,