pkgsrc-2013Q4 freeze: security/openssl build failure (patch review)

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 10:44:42AM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 10:40:43AM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> >
> > Ok, I'll try again.
> >
> > Not allowed:
> >
> > * no updates to infrastructure (mk/) without PMC approval
> > * no updates to non-leaf packages with PMC approval
>
> "without" of course
>
> > Allowed:
> >
> > * patching packages to fix build breakage -- but please take care to
> >   not break other platforms. In case of any doubt, send patches for
> >   review first.

security/openssl doesn't build on arm, and after inspecting the
cause, can't build on any NetBSD platform without assembler
implementations of crypto/modes, and neither on Interix:

Something in the Configure infrastructure changed at some point,
and the constant - ::::::::: needed in part of the configuration
table needs to be replaced by :${no_asm}: ; there are examples in
that table for other OSes. As the patch-ac is now, -fPIC gets
stuffed into the list of objects to build.

Patch appended.

* I've built and "make test"-ed it on NetBSD/shark-5.1.2_PATCH/pkgsrc-2013q3,
  successfully
* The patch applies cleanly to pkgsrc-current
* I've built and make test-ed on NetBSD-i386-6.1/pkgsrc-current, successfully
* I've built and make test-ed on NetBSD-i386-6.1/pkgsrc-2013q3, successfully

May I commit?

        -is