volunteer to update Gnome to a newer version

Hello,

I  saw on the page that you need people to help on improving gnome-support.

I like to help to make a newer version of Gnome ( 3.8  or 3.10) avaible

After that maybe I will start on porting the Cinnamon desktop to Netbsd.

Can you give me advice what will be the right order of work to make this work. I have to say that I have no porting experience or coding experience with Netbsd.

Roelof

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus actief
is.