Re: thunderbird configure issues?

I pushed the update to TB 24.1.1 including l10n.

NB: for solaris, it is recommended to build with option 'debug' in order to more easily track and iron out problems, otherwise you may need to make sure that 'gstrip' is your default STRIP.

If you are currently using the contrib pkg/tarball, you should probably backup your $HOME/.thunderbird (or even better, move it out of the way to start out fresh without any user plugins/extensions).

I believe there may be a number of issues on other platforms as well, consequently this may be an opportune time to prepare for the Q4 release.