Re: Removing packages without DESTDIR support

   Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 21:18:28 +0900
   From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>

https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc-wip/compare/master...joyent#diff-6fd4e83bc04fcaecd4db8649edc3a8e9L3

   > It would be great for *BSD folks to bring their bootstraps up to date
   > so we can merge this.

   Done for NetBSD-6.1.2-i386 with some modification for your patches.
   I'll start for amd64 next (already installed 7.6.2)

Did someone sort out the bootstrapping issue for GHC so that we are
not now relying on a binary bootstrap kit from someone who isn't a
NetBSD/pkgsrc developer?