Re: lua51/lua52 packages and multiversion support

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 05:38:58AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
 >  > +LUA_VERSION_DEFAULT?=    51
 >  >
 >  > Why are you changing it back to 5.1?
 >
 > We're here because 5.2 doesn't work with a lot of things.

which is to say, it seemed like a good idea - maybe I should leave it
at 5.2 though.

Actually, I guess I should. Otherwise I'll have to revbump a whole
load of packages, and then do it again when we switch back.

5.2 it is.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost