Re: gobject-introspection: GI_SCANNER_DISABLE_CACHE environment variable

Le 07/08/13 12:51, Patrick Welche a écrit :
Would something like ALL_ENV+=GI_SCANNER_DISABLE_CACHE=yes in
devel/gobject-introspection/buildlink3.mk work? (It is a python
program which tests for the environment variable...)

Cheers,

Patrick

Seems to work just fine for me, if there are no objections, I'll push this tonight or tomorrow morning.