Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc

Hi,

From: Ryo ONODERA <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost>, Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013
21:38:18 +0900 (JST)

> From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>, Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013
> 15:55:40 +0900
>
>> On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:05:46 +0900, Jonathan Perkin
>> <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost> wrote:

>>> I don't know if this is the same issue you are referring to, but note
>>> that in the most recent SmartOS bulk build there are 172 packages
>>> which failed with:
>>>
>>>   "editline is not an acceptable readline type for <package>"
>>>
>>> which is quite a lot ;)
>>>
>>> Bulk build report here:
>>>

>>> http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-trunk64/20130717.2020/meta/report.html
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>
>> 1. mk/readline.builtin.mk should detect whether builtin library type
>> is editline or readline
>> 2. mk/readline.buildlink3.mk should set READLINE_DEFAULT from builtin
>> libray type,
>>    (or use readline for backword compatibility)
>> 3. _READLINE_ACCEPTED should be set as ${_READLINE_PKGS}
>> unconditionally
>>
>> or reported situation will be happened.
>
> Hi,
>
> I have fixed some problem in my local tree, and am doing limited
> pbulk on some machines.

I have committed changes.
They may fix the problems.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2013/07/18/msg092532.html

Sorry for your inconvenience.
If there is more problems, please tell me.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3