(devel/emacs-ilisp) Re: broken packages for 2013q2

> broken list updated.
>    http://www.netbsd.org/~dholland/broken/

| devel/emacs-ilisp         emacs-ilisp               open        2013q1
20021222nb7
|             Seen:         joerg-nbsd-amd64-clang 20130323.2021

|                           ... ( several lines omitted ) ...
|                           joerg-nbsd-amd64-clang 20130617.0715

|                           dholland-nbsd-amd64 rolling

|             Symbol's value as variable is void: comint-version

|             appears to be incompatible with emacs24

I've made patch to this, and verified on emacs24 and emacs20.

 http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/pkgsrc/devel/emacs-ilisp-featurep-2

I will commit this first, and will check another emacsen (if I have time).
Thanks a lot,

Also editors/emacs-package will have one point
(disable tamago to avoid conflict to tamago-anthy).
---
Makoto Fujiwara