Re: status of HPN patch for OpenSSH

This one?
http://www.psc.edu/index.php/hpn-ssh#patches

Yes, this is upstream's website, latest version (which is
announced as being released with quite a delay) available
there is 6.1p1, I'll see if it applies to 6.2 but I doubt
it.

Notes on this website are not really encouraging:

"6.0 and 6.1 patches released. The same excuses for the delay
apply for these patches as well. I'm sure you are as tired of
hearing that as I am of writing it.
Now, to repeat myself from the last few releases, the reason for
the delay is that we no longer have funding for this project which
means that the team (consisting of one person) has to focus on
other projects. Lately we've had a couple significant new projects
come up which have really been taking up almost all of my time."

Emile `iMil' Heitor .°. <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org,gcu.info}>
                                                                _