Adding more textproc/ispell-* packages

Greetings,

Since the work on the textproc/aspell-* packages have been completed, I would
like to add the remaining dictionaries for ispell that have only one definitive
(or recommended) source listed here:

http://ficus-www.cs.ucla.edu/geoff/ispell-dictionaries.html

However, I would like to rename the ones we have by language code like what
was done to the aspell-* packages. The reasons for this are:

1) Shorter package name;
2) Be consistent with kde3-l18n-*, kde4-l10n-*, hunspell-*, aspell-*, lang-*
PKG_OPTIONS;
3) Simplify modifications to PKGNAME in some Makefiles;
4) Accordance with international language naming standards;

and rename the ispell-base package to ispell, to be consistent with aspell and
hunspell.

TIA