Renaming user-* packages

I've hit a problem with my 2013Q1 packages on OSX, the introduction of
sysutils/user_cygwin at a higher version number than
sysutils/user_darwin has caused pbulk to mark every package which
depends upon user-* as prefailed.

I would like to change the PKGNAME of each of the user-* packages to
match their respective name, and update each _USER_DEPENDS for those
platforms, so that the depends are explicit and we avoid this problem.

A diff for 2013Q1 is here:

My main question is how this should be done cleanly, given it is
changing dependencies - is bumping all of the packages which depend
upon user-* sufficient?

Jonathan Perkin  -  Joyent, Inc.  -