bl3.mk question

Suppose we have package A that provides libA.so,
and package B that provides libB.so.
Package A depends on B, and libA.so is unconditionally linked with
libB.so. We also have packages C_1..C_n that depend on A and its
binaries are linked with libA.so (and _possibly_ directly with libB.so).

Does this mean that it is always better to add

  .include "B/buildlink3.mk"

to "A/buildlink3.mk" and remove it from C_i/Makefile ?
If not, we'll have the same

  .include "B/buildlink3.mk"

in multiple places or build failures if C_i need libB.so.

Real example:
A  -- x11/libdrm (libdrm_intel.so)
B  -- sysutils/libpciaccess

--