Re: ftp enhancements

Le 18/03/13 20:14, diro%nixsyspaus.org@localhost a écrit :
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 08:07:25PM +0100, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:

Why is there so many packages using TLS/SSL then? Unless we provide a
list of acceptable certificates or CAs to validate server-side certs,
having SSL/TLS does not bring any real benefit.

Ask github, launchpad, and friends. :\

Great. I thought they had an HTTP URL for these too. With wget not validating certificate chains, I know understand the situation a bit better :(

These are high trafic sites though, I am surprised that they are forcing TLS-only connections...

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
The NetBSD Foundation