Re: handle #! /usr/bin/env

On 04/03/2013 20:56, matthew sporleder wrote:
Looks good to me. Who can give a final vote on if this is a good idea or not?

I think it's a cracking idea and will help a lot, especially vs my patch to deny env usage in scripts. My concern though is that *something* subtle could break and I have no idea how closed to the next branch we are and ideally it should be done far in advance.

Thanks

Roy