Re: handle #! /usr/bin/env

I am not entirely clear on the behavior you're trying to get.  Are you
trying to get e.g REPLACE_PERL to not only rewrite

  #!/usr/bin/perl

but also

  #!/usr/bin/env perl

  #!@PREFIX@/bin/perl

with no additional controls?  That seems at first glance reasonable, but
I dimly recall that there are subtle reasons why it's more complicated
than it ought to be.  So I'm not opposed, but I'd like to hear from
people who have been part of this discussion before.