Reminder about your invitation from koteswararao nelakurthi

LinkedIn

This is a reminder that on January 17, koteswararao nelakurthi sent you an invitation to become part of their professional network at LinkedIn.

On January 17, koteswararao nelakurthi wrote:

> To: [tech-pkg%netbsd.org@localhost]
> From: koteswararao nelakurthi [koteswararao18%gmail.com@localhost]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> Build your professional network, discover opportunities, and keep in touch with me on LinkedIn.
>
> - koteswararao

You are receiving Reminder emails for pending invitations. Unsubscribe.
© 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.