Reminder about your invitation from koteswararao nelakurthi

This is a reminder that on January 17, koteswararao nelakurthi sent you an invitation to become part of their professional network at LinkedIn.
On January 17, koteswararao nelakurthi wrote:

> To: []
> From: koteswararao nelakurthi []
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> Build your professional network, discover opportunities, and keep in touch with me on LinkedIn.
> - koteswararao
You are receiving Reminder emails for pending invitations. Unsubscribe.
© 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.