Review of gcc47 changes

I have some changes to gcc47 I'd like a second pair of eyes on.  We
are using these internally, and I'd like to get them integrated.

They are not currently on a separate branch, and instead are lumped
into our 'miscfix' branch:;feature;miscfix;trunk#L19L3
Changes are:

  * gcc47-libs/Makefile - include the GCC *.o files, this is so that
    we can depend upon the GCC runtime package in lang/clang, which
    requires crtbegin.o et al.  This should hopefully make clang
    useful on various illumos platforms.

  * gcc47-libs/ - remove check for GCC47_BUILDLINK3_MK,
    this conflicts with the use case of using gcc47 from the current
    pkgsrc $PREFIX but still wanting to use USE_PKGSRC_GCC_RUNTIME.

  * gcc47-libs/ - re-order rpath so that the runtime
    directory comes first.

  * gcc47/ALTERNATIVES - ignore this hunk, internal-only for now.

  * gcc47/patches/ (and related) - use
    GCC_TARGET_MACHINE in preference to $(target_noncanonical) so that
    any user preferences are taken into account, and make it first in
    the search order, so that REQUIRES lines are correct when using
    gcc47 from $PREFIX but still wanting USE_PKGSRC_GCC_RUNTIME.

Jonathan Perkin  -  Joyent, Inc.  -