[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Review of gcc47 changes
I have some changes to gcc47 I'd like a second pair of eyes on. We
are using these internally, and I'd like to get them integrated.
They are not currently on a separate branch, and instead are lumped
into our 'miscfix' branch:
* gcc47-libs/Makefile - include the GCC *.o files, this is so that
we can depend upon the GCC runtime package in lang/clang, which
requires crtbegin.o et al. This should hopefully make clang
useful on various illumos platforms.
* gcc47-libs/buildlink.mk - remove check for GCC47_BUILDLINK3_MK,
this conflicts with the use case of using gcc47 from the current
pkgsrc $PREFIX but still wanting to use USE_PKGSRC_GCC_RUNTIME.
* gcc47-libs/buildlink.mk - re-order rpath so that the runtime
directory comes first.
* gcc47/ALTERNATIVES - ignore this hunk, internal-only for now.
* gcc47/patches/patch-gcc_Makefile.in (and related) - use
GCC_TARGET_MACHINE in preference to $(target_noncanonical) so that
any user preferences are taken into account, and make it first in
the search order, so that REQUIRES lines are correct when using
gcc47 from $PREFIX but still wanting USE_PKGSRC_GCC_RUNTIME.
Jonathan Perkin - Joyent, Inc. - www.joyent.com
Main Index |
Thread Index |