Updating ptlib not finished yet.

I just updated devel/ptlib to 2.10.7.  One issue is that there is a
call to pthread_yield() which does not exist in NetBSD and searching
suggested that we should use sched_yield() instead.  I made a patch to
do that but I assume that there are other ports that have the same
issue.  I have moved maintainership to myself to track problems.  I
have an email filter that sends all bulk builds with errors for
packages that I maintain to myself.  If someone knows of a particular
port that also needs that patch please let me know or patch it yourself.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost