Re: cairo

On 9/15/2012 18:01, Francois Tigeot wrote:
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:20:53AM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 23:23:52 +0900, John Marino<>

ftigeot says he had luck building cairo on DragonFly, so I'm going to
post the errors I'm seeing on i386 here:

This was not built in a clean environment like Tinderbox or pbulk, but
rather the rebuild was triggered by the revbump.

I don't know the reason why, but I feel that configure failed to detect pthread.

This is not the first time, there's a bug report from 2010 on this very

Editing the configure file as outlined in the bug report did not result in pthread getting detected. This may be a similar problem as seen in sysutils/coreutils. I'll take a look at that.